Birth Doula Care
The birth doula package is ideal for any expectant mother seeking informational, emotional, and physical assistance during childbirth. It includes:
- 2 prenatal visits
- Unlimited prenatal e-mail and telephone support
- On-call service from 4 weeks before to 2 weeks after your due date
- Continual presence throughout labour and delivery
- Acupressure services, where applicable (prenatal, labour, postpartum)
- Rebozo-assisted support
- Use of TENS during labour
- Presence for 1 to 2 hours after birth and support with baby's first feeding
- 1 postpartum visit
- Unlimited e-mail & phone support, up to 4 weeks following birth
- Copies of personal notes taken during your doula's time with you (on request)
- The taking of photographs before and after birth (optional)
- Further support via phone or email, up to 3 months postpartum (9am-5pm)
Depending on availability, additional postpartum visits may be arranged on an individual basis.
Please visit our birth doula page for more information on how we support our clients.
Preparing for your first doula interview? Check out our quick interview guide.
Please contact Birth Presence directly to inquire about the fee for the birth doula package.